Roleplaying in a grim way
This site is dedicated to d20 Warheart and Warhammer RPG. These two sections are completly separated and without any connection.
- d20 Warheart 0.95 is out! Check it here. New, much better layout, proofreading,creature conversion manual and removed iterative attacks are major highlights of this release.
- during last weekend on Slavcon 2007 was d20 Warheart successfully baptized. All hail to godmother Thera! ;-)
- here you can find more photos from Slavcon 2007 d20 Open Gaming.
- d20 Warheart 0.94 is out! Check it here. I've corrected few bugs an made a new format. It is still far from perfect, but it's better than before.
- new spell calculator .
- some links fixed
- minor updates in rules.
- d20 Warheart 0.93 is finally out! Check it here.
- d20 Open Gaming will be held on Slavcon 2007 . Everyone will have chance to try d20 Warheart and other d20 games. You are welcome!
- Happy New Year! ehm ;-) version 0.93 is on the way. This time I worked mainly on magic system. The new version will be slightly less hardcore, but still no cakewalk for casters.
- finally new version 0.92 is out! With quite a lot of changes. Check it here. You can also find there a new character sheet .
- new character Bernard Noll. You can find him in My group section.
- group A is active again! New character sheets can be found in My group section.
- Zubodaj character and player are retired.
- new version of the rules is coming this week. I hope that I will have enough time to finish it...
- three members of my new group met an unfortunate end. They were minced into sausages. So welcome the new characters: Zubotaj, Ludwig and Franka!
- added a link to the slovak d20 Warheart forum on www.annun.sk
- updated ability roller. Abilities now improve much slower.
- updated My group. They gained a level ;)
- here you can find an interview with me about d20 Warheart (in slovak language) .
- My new group was added to My group section.
- I am working on the new version of the rules making some major changes. The class system will be revised and there will be changes in the combat system. Stay tuned!
- I have uploaded some background material for the Warhammer world. This material is copyrighted by its original writers. I do not claim writing any portion of it. If you think that something should not be available on this site, please send me an email to corvus69(at)gmail.com and I will remove it immediately.
- version 0.91 out. Only minor updates and bard class removed.
- new domain http://warheart.rpg.sk
- added section My group
- New version 0.9 of d20 Warheart
(c) 2005 mmmattta